Sat, Apr 08|
Weekly Zoom Call
29 Day Nature Fast
Let Consciously elevate by consuming nature for 29 days. (2 start dates to pick from)
Time & Location
Apr 08, 6:00 AM – May 07, 6:00 AM
Weekly Zoom Call
About the Event
Your body is your vehicle to longevity and requires regular maintenance. There’s 369 days in one year, and we tend to indulge in so many things physically and mentally throughout. A much-needed reboot is necessary for your wellbeing and provides your body with nutrients for enhancing vitality. Clean eating is a dietary approach that emphasizes consuming whole foods, while avoiding meat, processed and refined foods. It promotes a focus on nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, natural plant proteins, and healthy clean fats
Collectively supporting each other as we take 29 days (2+9=11) 11 having an intentional meaning) Empowers us as we restore our bodies and elevate consciously. You can also expect clarity of mind, and feeling lighter overall, balancing the mind body and spirit.
· What’s required?
Well its actually pretty simple, fruits and veggies. I suggest you schedule in a weekly farmers market or grocery store trip to get all you fresh produce for that week and not have to worry about it going bad. However if you stock up for longer then a week have a cooler or something that allows you to store your veggies in fresh water for longer preservation.
· Can I eat meat?
No meat during your 29 days. You can do it.
· What about sweets, like candy desserts and sugar?
That will have to be put on hold. Think about like this all that is on the other side of your 29 days. You got this?
· So, what about sea food?
Its not advised. This process will be ridding your body of free radicals, toxins, and some parasites so it could serve as a contradiction to your process. Sea food when your done. ;-)
· What Can I eat?
Let’s try some new recipes. Think of all the fruit and veggies you want to try out. Think outside the box and inside the fresh produce section. I’ll also share some links to my favorite IG healthy foodie influencers and my personal favorite raw recipes.
· Can I drink pop, juice or alcohol?
Its not advised, there high in sugar content and some even rob your blood cells of oxygen. Do your best to stick to 100% natural fruit juices not from concentrate, and lots of spring water. Maybe even try juicing.
1. Meal prep. After you get you fruits and veggies start chopping and storing for you to snack on throughout your day.
2. Try warm veggies stir fries. Mix all your favorites or combinations like squash, bean sprouts, carrots, green bean in a pan with a little grapeseed oil and enjoy. If you enjoy mushrooms have at it.
3. Season your favorite veggies and bake to perfection. Its tasty
4. Make walnut meats for romaine tocos topped with guac, peppers, onions, you know taco stuff.
5. Watermelon as a snack or a juice is very refreshing.